Our Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Initiatives
We are committed to:
- Protecting the health and safety of all persons or companies that use our products or live in the communities in which we do business.
- Conducting our business with respect and care for the environment.
- Eliminating all injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe practices and incidents that damage the environment.
To meet this commitment Omni will:
- Maintain "stop work policies" that establish the authority for any employee or contractors to stop work they believe to be unsafe.
- Provide employees with the knowledge, resources, skills and motivation necessary to achieve HSE excellence.
- Manage all projects, products and processes in a way that demonstrates our commitment to health, safety and the environment.
- Provide relevant health, safety and environmental information to contractors and require them to provide proper training for the safe, environmentally-sound work practices.
- Measure, audit, and continuously improve HSE performance.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain a secure work environment to protect ourselves, our employees, contractors and assets from injury, loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.