Omni Model FS-R forged-body reverse acting slab gate valves are designed to be used as surface safety valves for oil and natural gas wellhead, manifold or other critical service applications with operating pressures from 10,000 to 15,000 psi. An appropriate pneumatic, hydraulic or electric actuator is required in conjunction with the Model FSR.
- For 10,000 & 15,000 psi Service
- Sizes Ranging from 1-13/16” through 4-1/16”
- API 6A Temperature ratings of L (-50 F) through Y (350 F).
- Slab Gate - Field Replaceable
- Reverse Acting Slab Gate
- Grease Fittings
- Lubrication and Corrosion Protection
- Full Through Conduit Bore