Omni Model CSR cast-body reverse acting slab gate valves are designed to be used as surface safety valves for oil and natural gas wellhead, manifold or other critical service applications with operating pressures from 2,000 to 5,000 psi. An appropriate pneumatic, hydraulic or electric actuator is required in conjunction with the Model CSR.
- For 2,000–3,000–5,000 psi Service
- Bore Sizes Ranging from 2-1/16" through 7-1/16"
- API 6A Temperature ratings of L (-50 F) through Y (650 F).
- Expanding Gate - Field Replaceable
- Slip-Fit Seat Design
- Adaptability - Designed to accept actuators from any manufacturer
- Grease Fittings
- Full Through Conduit Bore